Calling all creatives! Sneakers is excited to host our first tee design contest. Share your talent and win!
The winner gets:
- $420 cash
- 10 tees to give to fam and friends
- Love on our Instagram page @sneakasmoke
- Free weed and bragging rights!
To be eligible, you must:
- Provide proof of age showing you are 21 years of age or older
- Be an Arizona resident (we love our local artists!)
- Email your art file to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide your first and last name and functioning phone number with your email submission
- Submit your contact info and an art file that meets the requirements outlined below no later than Sunday, August 6 at 11:59 p.m.
There is NO entry fee, but to be considered, your submission must meet all of the following requirements:
- Must include the Sneakers logo – Download Here
- Design must be one color only
- Design must be for front of shirt only
- Design print area may not exceed 9”x9” or 9”x12”
- Must be submitted as a high-resolution digital file as a vector (.ai, or editable PDF)
- Only one design per participant
- Do not use trademarked/licensed/copyrighted language or images (i.e. no Disney characters, copyrighted anime, etc.).
- Design should not appeal to children. This is grown folks’ stuff.
- Is it original?
- Is it attention-grabbing? Will people be running up to us left and right asking where they can get one, too?
- Does it make Sneakers look super cool?
- Is it feasible for us to apply this design to a tee?
- Bonus points: Does the design highlight what makes AZ special?
- Bonus points: Did you include your signature or tag?
*By submitting a design, you are agreeing to all contest rules and guidelines. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
- Last day to submit: Sunday, August 6 at 11:59 p.m.
- Sneakers team selects top 3: Tuesday, August 8
- Instagram voting for win: Wednesday, August 9 – Monday, August 21
- Winner announced: Tuesday, August 22
Fine print (it’s important, promise)
By submitting an entry, the artist consents that it is their own original work and that they have all necessary rights and permissions to use any included elements. The t-shirt contest team reserves the right to make adjustments and alterations to the winning entry. The winning artist grants to Sneakers the exclusive right to the design, including any modifications thereof, to be used on promotional/marketing and other Sneakers materials. The artist shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless Sneakers and associated entities and license holders from and against any and all suits, actions, claims, damages, liabilities, judgments, losses and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of any violation of third-party rights (including, without limitation, intellectual property infringement, misappropriation, dilution or violation) in connection with the Sneaker’s use, distribution, publishing, sale or exploitation of the design. No submissions will be returned.